Want to make an offline donation? You rock!
If you choose, you can give checks or cash directly to the rider that you are supporting. Checks can be made out to the organization that rider is supporting.
Received an offline donation? You rock too!
Here are the steps to take once you've received an offline donation:
2. On your dashboard (the black area at the top of the page) go to”
3. In the drop down menu, click on “Add
4. Fill in the form (compete all form areas with a red asterisk)
5. Push “Add
Donation” at the bottom of the page
6. Pass along the check or cash to the organization that you are supporting, so that they can acknowledge that gift appropriately. If the check is made out to the New Haven Ecology Project (the fiscal agent for the ride), you can send it to Rock to Rock, c/o Common Ground - 358 Springside Avenue - New Haven, CT 06515.
- If you are the Team Captain for one of Rock to Rock's Partner Organizations: When a rider sends you their offline donation check/cash be sure to send a copy of the check or cash deposit slip to email@example.com with the name of the rider whose page it should be posted to. Rock to Rock staff will then "Approve" the donation and it should appear on your rider's page.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about offline donations!