5 Great Ways to Honor Earth Day
Here are a few tips for making a positive environmental impact in New Haven beyond riding in, donating to, and volunteering with Rock to Rock!
- Sign the pledge for the Healthy City Healthy Climate Challenge.
- Request a free New Haven street tree for your curbstrip or front yard.
- Commit to spending at least 10% of your food and gardening dollars locally and help local farms, eat healthier foods, and create a better local environment.
- Volunteer with any of the wonderful partnering organizations listed here. (See the links to their websites to contact them directly.)
- Commute by bike every Friday in Bike Month (May!).